/
A lesson on partiality: Walk it, talk it, just don't write it down

A public relations network for moderate and conservative African-Americans suspects that the SUNY professor who's resigned over a racist classroom policy will continue to employ her "progressive stacking" method at her next job.

State University of New York officials had rebuked sociology Professor Ana Maria Candela for stating in her class syllabus that she would give underrepresented students priority by calling on non-white and female students first.

"Six months after her syllabus attracted national and international media attention, Ana Maria Candela has resigned," reported SUNY Binghamton's student newspaper, Pipe Dream.

Mike Hill of Project 21 points out, however, that the university did not rebuke Candela for her racist policy.

"The former dean and provost says that they were not against this professor's intent," he tells AFN. "What they were against was that she wrote it down in the syllabus."

Hill, Mike (Project 21) Hill

In her resignation letter, Candela wrote that to continue at SUNY would be a "profound lack of self-love and self-respect." Hill suspects she has already been offered a position at another institution that is more accepting of her ways.

"I can guarantee you when this professor goes to her next university -- and as I say, she's probably going to be hired here in the very near future -- she will not write that down in the syllabus, but she will practice it in her classroom," he submits.

Breitbart News reports one of Candela's white, male students had filed a Title IX complaint about her "progressive stacking," saying, "How am I supposed to get a full participation grade if I'm not called on because of the way I was born?" according to a report by the College Fix.